Buy powermac G5 on ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.

mooseman

In Runtime
Hey I need help checking this out. On ebay yesterday I found a powermac G5 selling really cheap like .01$ so I sent the auctioneer a email about why it was so cheap but after I did it disappeared off ebay. When I got home from school today she had replied saying somebody want to buy so she took it off but ebay but the person decided not to buy. She is wondering if I want to buy it for $1700(including shipping from london). Here are the specs she sent me (I just copied and pasted it)
Includes the following in excellent condition...

*Apple Powermac dual 2.5 Ghz desktop computer

*New apple aluminum 20 inch flat panel apple display

* 500 gig harddrive ( 2x 250 Seagate Barracuda 7200.8 ST3250823AS SATA Drive)

*Nvidia Geforce 6800 Ultra DDL 256mb graphics card

*4 gigs of ram (4x1 GB PC3200 DDR Optival Ram)

*New / Sealed Applecare for G5

*Bonus package which includes

- Final Cut Express 2 (Box and all)

- 160 gig Serial ATA harddrive (original from Apple)

- 512 MB DDR400 SDRAM (PC3200 - 2x 256 - from Apple)

What do guys think? Her ebay user id is anfcowgirl this what I found on ebay http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=anfcowgirl&item=-1&frompage=222 do think I should get even though she got negative feedback. I talk to her on AIM and she said even though there was negative feedback we would have no problems.
Please help I need your opinion by 8:00 PM EST

Thanks,
Robert

Seems a little too good :amazed:
If you actually get it shipped to your door for $1700, that is a great buy, but, if you end up getting a note shipped to your door saying "thanks sucka!" that would suck balls...;)

yea that would suck, if i where you i would make sure that you make records on the buy. And get the track number of your order.

It is a lot money I dont have from apple so I was hoping to maybe do better with a used one from her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom