BUY or Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
the bios actually is very easy and usually requires no changes to make unless something doesn't work. if you run into a problem we can help you. it is hard to fry anything unless you are completely reckless and do not read any of the instructions that that show how to mount the processor or if you accidentally connect the speaker to the USB panel.

if you buy an AMD XP system you can save hundreds off the CPU and mobo. when buying the processor get the retail version if it costs about the same as OEM. if you do not understand something ask before you do it. here are some good mobos sorted by highest votes:

http://www.newegg.com/app/viewProdu...mit=list&catalog=280&description=&Order=votes

lol i would get a new case because the power supply is probably not strong enough, and because i have a compaq case from 1999 and its very very obsolete in design

I suggest you buy a new case with around a 440watt power supply go for a P4 and get 512mb ddr to 1 gig for your gaming needs go for a MSI motherboard and a seagate harddrive that way its lesslikely to stuff up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom