Burning a Cd help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc_Kimmich

Beta member
Well i put a blank cd in my cd drive and when i started to burn a song it went to 99% and then stuffed up so i reset my computer when i went to burn another song it says please insert a Blank disk when there is already one in there i have treid this for Windows Media player and Real player anyone know why it keeps telling me to insertblank disk when theres alreayd one on there i dont have any more blank disks and i need this by tomoz or i will be so bored tomorow is in like 1 hour :p its 11:00pm in aus need this by 8:00am tomoz haha anyone can help? also i cleaned the dsisk multiple times and checked if there was that song that was on it on the disk and it wasnt its still a blank disk!

its because it has SOME data on it from the first time it messed up, u need a new cd now... =\

Yeah dude, new disk needed. Sorry man. You gotta use punctuation, it's very hard to decipher what your saying. Alot of people are like that, and shouls use punctuation as it will make it easier for all of us to correctly determine your problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom