Burned some files to a DVD+R using Vista beta...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryd3r x

Baseband Member
I burned some files like pictures and music files to a DVD+R disc while I had the windows vista beta installed on my comp and now I reformatted my comp and put XP back on my computer but now when I put the DVD+R discs back in my drive I go to my computer and open them but when I open them there is nothing on them. I click properties and it says Total size 4.37 GB Free space: 0 bytes.

My question is: Do I have to reinstall the windows vista beta to be able to read the discs I burned while I had vista installed?

It did work, because if I flip the dvd over I can see part of the dvd is darker than the other so I know there is info written on it but how can I get the info off of the disc if the comp doesn't recognize it?

hmmm, this is weird. Try restarting your computer with the DVD in it. If that doesnt work. Try using a different computer. If THAT doesn't work, make sure you loaded the drivers for your DVD player correctly when you reformatted.... Other than that, if it's not working, I think you may be outta luck bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom