BuiLDinG NeW PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePCmaN

In Runtime
will Kingston Hyper X 1GB PC4000 (512MBx2) run good in the Asus K8V SE Deluxe... or does that MoBo not support it/ that good ??

AMD Athlon 64 3400+ Clawhammer
Asus K8V SE Deluxe Socket 754
Kingston Hyper X 1GB PC4000 (512MBx2)
Aspire 500Watt PSU
Seagate 120GB 7200RPM 8MB Cache
*not sure what GFx Card to get, those parts run me lower on cash!!*
..i was thinkin the ATI Radeon 9800XT 256MB..

but will all those parts work and run correctly.. i know the CPU will run on the MoBo, and the PSU is fine too... just wasnt sure about the 1GB PC4000...

since the ramd doesnt run in duel channel, u could get just 1 stick of 512 and use the rest on a better gfx card, that would server u better performance wise.

yea ive heard that the Socket 754 doesnt mobos dont run dual channel.. so does havein 2 sticks of somethin not really do anything.. or does it still show some improvement??

well i already got a new K8V SE Deluxe.. and this machine will hold me good for the next few years to come!! i mean its the 64 3400+ with 1GB PC4000.. and if i really need to upgrade ill get the 3700+.. but when it comes to another upgrade in the next 2-3 years.. ill be grabbin me a socket 939 or whatever comes out then.. so i think the AMD Athlon 64 3400+ Clawhammer will run perfect for this next few years to come with 1GB PC4000 and a good GFx Card and everything else!!

the reality is anything can mess up :( .They have a Specifications page that shows you all the memory tested on the board.

hmm.. i was just curious.. cuz when u read the specs on it.. it says PC2100, PC2700, PC3200 for the ram ... but ive heard people usin PC4000 in their PCs... so im guessin the Asus K8V SE Deluxe will run it.. im hopin it will run and not over heat or cause somethin bad.. cuz i dont like waistin money....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom