Building my own pc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turfon

Baseband Member
:D Well its about time, Im going to be building a AMD 3000 but Im going to need some major help, I've already got all the parts I need now I just need to know how to put it together.

Where would I learn?

Well, do it all one piece at a time, so if something doesn't work, you will know what is causing the problem...

You put the mobo in... Processor on mobob... heatsink on processor... Connect power button/restart button/any lights to mobo (can be done before the processor...

Then start it up to see if it turns on. There should be a green light on your mobo, and that is a good sign...

I haven't built in a while, so if this is wrong, then somebody can correct me... also... it is very late...

EDIT: you'll have to connect power supply to the fans/mobo, also... soo late... :amazed:

Ya dude, here is where you learn.

But, here is a full and complete guide on how to build your own.

I dont know how good that tutorial is. I just googled "How to build a computer" and that was the first link:D

For the actual parts to get, just search around this forum for people who were building a computer for themselves to get an idea of what parts to get.

After completing these steps, then is you have questions, then feel free to post back here:D

Wow!! Thanks! I think that link would help me out very much just read the intro and it seems really good something for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom