Building My first Computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
very nice setup. for the money your spending i would of definetly gone with a amd 64, 2 reasons. i. they blow anything intel has to off out of the water and ii. they are compatible for further operating systems which that intel is not. with u gettin that amzing card i presume u are gonna be gaming alot and amd are better for that than intel. everything else seems top notch :D

edit. why are you buying a boring flopppy drive for that see through case its gonna look right outta place. just my quick thought

All I have to say is that AMD is easier to overclock, so that is a good thing if you want to optimize your system for gaming, but go ahead and stick with the Intel if you really wanna. But I highly suggest that you get an AMD 64bit proc. 3200+ or 3400+, because then you wont have the need to go out and get another processor 6 months because you will basically be the top of the line

aj2003 said:
very nice setup. for the money your spending i would of definetly gone with a amd 64, 2 reasons. i. they blow anything intel has to off out of the water and ii. they are compatible for further operating systems which that intel is not. with u gettin that amzing card i presume u are gonna be gaming alot and amd are better for that than intel. everything else seems top notch :D

edit. why are you buying a boring flopppy drive for that see through case its gonna look right outta place. just my quick thought

i make use of floppy drives, storing on them word documents. not to mention there reusable and fast. plus i will prolly use it for a boot disk!

edit: u can't say im not gettin a good deal on that chip!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom