building comp help???

Status
Not open for further replies.

supa fly

Solid State Member
alright now i need help building a computer. all i need is sum good suggestions on hardware under $1000. then i need a good building material for the cpu cover. but sum thing different not the plastic or metal which would probally work the best but i just need sum thing to keep in that kool air so the mother board and all other componets dont fry

Well first what could you give a little more information about what you want this computer to be able to do or what your planning on using it for. Do you wanna be able to overclock, play games like BF2, HL2, Doom3, or are you just looking to get a decent machine to do regular stuff. Since you are on a budget it'll give people an idea of where to add money to get the best for what you wanna do an what areas they don't have to be as critical in.

well im looking for it to yeas overclock then to play games and to do all that regular stuff for like sckool and stuff but i want it to be very fast and very kool

AMD Athlon 64 3000+ Venice
DFI Lanparty nForce4 Ultra-D
eVGA GeForce 6600 GT
Pick a cheap case
Thermaltake Silent PurePower 420/480 watter
DVD Drive
1 gig of twinMOS

order it all from newegg. that CPU will overclock really well on that mobo. If u can, try gettting a 6800 GT

Yes it is, double the amount of pipelines. I would go with 3200+ Venice, TWINMOS is good or go OCZ VX.

Thats a pretty good system dhw, pretty much like the one I just put together except for the mobo. And from newegg it definitely comes in under 1000 so you should have atleast like 150 extra bucks to upgrade components if you want

umm i really have no clue waht all this stuff is but ill research it and ill get back to u all and how much what all that cost dhw???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom