Broken Projector

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Kid

In Runtime
Hey everybody.

My dad has a Optima EP750 projector. And its worked like a charm for some time. But now, its acting plain weird. It will kick on, but then won't display an image, it'll sit in powersave mode. We've replaced the bulb, that didn't do jack ****. And consulted the manual.

And now after spending about 15 minutes going through search engines. To see if anyone has had a similar problem, or if theres a technical map of the projector and its parts. But all i got was sponsored ad after ad after ad. And ebay and amazon ********.

So, I decided to consult you guys and your technical prowess.

So, if you can point me in the direction of where i might learn how to fix it. Or, if any of you guys have any idea whats wrong with it. Please share, before my dad beats it up. Like he does with any other peice of tech. when it dosn't work.

Thank you all very much :D

I know what you mean about not finding anything out on the web, I eventually found what I think was the company's website and it seems as if the make 1 model of projector, and its not the one you have.

Maybe there's a problem with the display source, if it has a source menu (and I'm praying it does) I'd make sure you had the correct one selected, since most have either and RCA analog input or a VGA input.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom