Brand New Korean Dual HDMI monitor

josh89

Beta member
hi :)
im about to buy new monitor for myself.. i was looking for Dual HDMI ports monitors.
while i was looking for monitors at e bay, i found company name WASABI NAMGO anyone heard about this manufacturer? seems new to the market and korean brand (this fact make me keep attracted by this monitor, also price was pretty good compare to the others)

BTW only little info.. so i need your help if anyone has one/has seen one any reviews would greatly appreciated! :)

Hi. After some searching I found Wasabi Mango monitors online:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Delectronics&field-keywords=wasabi%20mango&sprefix=wasabi+ma%2Celectronics&rh=i%3Aelectronics%2Ck%3Awasabi%20mango
Wasabi Mango | Computer Monitors Line

Never heard of the brand though. I don't think it's widely available outside of Korea. Can't find any reviews on Amazon or elsewhere.

Personally I would steer clear of any product not widely available in your region with no / lack of reviews, as you won't know anything about reliability, quality or performance ahead of purchase - a bit of a risk.

Any particular reason why you want a monitor with two HDMI ports?

Instead, you could purchase a monitor which has a HDMI, DisplayPort and / or DVI port which are more widely available in the market, and use a DisplayPort to HDMI adapter, or a DVI to HDMI adapter to achieve two HDMI inputs.

Back
Top Bottom