Bought a computer need help to see if matches specs when advertised

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem, I completly understand and agree to what you all do. It provides people with the help that they do not sometimes know. We are making arrangments to correct the problem and ship the parts as correctly listed, even if sometimes it means we loose a little money. I understand all of you mean well, and thats appreciative even from my stand point. Just hate for someone to get the wrong impression, and we have worked so hard through out our auction business to maintain a good reputation, we don't want that to be ruined under circumstances that could be avoided. Thanks for Understanding All. I'm glad Rob knows how to find these kinda things out also, as I believe we all should take steps to ensure we get what we pay for. I know I sure do. Thanks All - Good Nite

--Connie L.
SSCS

What did you pay for this POS!?!
Judging by the unprofessional, amateur looking ad, it doesnt surprise me you got much less than what was advertised.....It's like saying, "Here have a banana", and then handing someone an orange. I guarantee you most people dont even check their systems after purchasing like you have done and thankfully you did.
I would say you got ripped off and Connie is now trying to cover his/her/their asses now. Sorry for being blunt but thats the way it is...I would get a refund and buy elsewhere, Ie a local, reputable computer shop, or newegg.com or monarchcomputers.com. Stay away from cheesy, crappy ads.....
Good luck...

Thanks I appreciate all your help in this matter. The owners of the company are online working with me on this matter as we speak. I might consider that iwhat you said vaderpro if any more problems arise but as of right now the owners of the company are in direct contact with me as I type in an attempt to resolve this. I feel that there was a mistake made and they are going to resolve this with me. I do appreciate everyones help in this matter. I do not know that much hardware wise but I am around those who do know (like yourselves) and am able to run the correct programs to check for things. Like I said thankyou all for your suggestions, but the owners have been up very late and are still discussing how we can resolve and seem to be making every attempt to appease me in this matter. So I'm going to work with them on this. I dont believe that they would delibrately rip me off. But from a consumers stand point I was a bit upset at first and came here with the specs for you guys to verify. Again I am going to work with them on this as I believe they are trying to do the right thing and that a mistake has been made. Thanks again for all your help.

I'm just sayin your not the only one this is happening to....

And, whats the name of the company? And please let us know the final result.....Cheers

Just for the Record there Darth Vador, It's not covering anyone’s butts, it's doing the right thing. And even companies like newegg and monarch computers make mistakes (Especially Newegg which we have active accounts with currently) . We get wrong parts in all the time and orders have been mixed up, things have happened. But they do right in replacing the parts as well, and don't ask questions. If you much better, you should try it, and see how easy it might become to you. The above post was amateur, and very un-professional; grammar should also be checked since your calling things amateur. . (Don't these things come with spell checks) Point is, everyone messes up, and it happens. We don't sell anything with the intentions or hopes that no-one will catch it. I think your above comment is opinion based, although very rude. Maybe you should get more of the story before you speak into someone else’s business and start "bluntly" saying things in which you know nothing about. It makes you look very sill and crude. I will say you have every right to feel that way, but it would not be fair to imply that feeling onto someone else, especially when you have no involvement other than what you read. That’s Like giving someone a Banana, and telling them they should hate it.  Silly don't you think?

Oh, and BTW, I will agree that ad looked a little cheesy, but it was the best we had at that time. We have made major improvments in the HTML range there. But, I will give it to ya, the ad was a little "out" of touch from HTML point of view. *smile*

Connie_111 I want you to know I am working with you on this as I have stated in the above post. I only came here for help and I dont take everything I read to heart. I am working with you on this regardless of what is said.

I can see both sides, because my teacher ordered a P3 a long time ago, and he had to have me and the guys fix something. The case said Pentium III, but when we opened it up, he had a Pentium II in there. tisk tisk.

This has happened to many people and unfortunately honesty is not number 1 in people's minds. We should all learn from experiences like these though and make sure that what we get is what we ordered. Even restaurants have problems with this, but we should try to be polite and not jump down their throats because mitakes ARE made. However, if it is not your first experience with a certain company, you need to complain and say that you are constantly getting ripped off. Then demand a refund and not do business with them anymore.

I guess I'm just trying to say "be responsible." Don't overreact, but do make sure you get what you paid for, because you deserve it.

No Problem, I understand, I just like forum chit chat sometimes. *smile* and feel it's needed to defend sometimes. Thank you
(Of course, not meaning to out right offend anyone here, even
Dark Vador over there)

Well guys I eat my bannanas, and oranges all the time. But what I want to know connie is how you are going to resolve this issue. Thats false advertizing, but like you said mistakes do happen. I hope your gonna fix Raze's problem ASAP. I hate when people get ripped off. Its happend to me and i know how it feels. And I hope you do not re-nig on your deal. I know if i was in bussness selling computers I would do everything in my power to keep my customers happy. Hope you can make good on this deal can't wait to find out what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom