Blue screens. It dont seems good...

Status
Not open for further replies.

looxztation

Solid State Member
Hey there thanks for looking at this theard at all... It's a hard time for me becouse my other computer that is only 2-3 weeks old is getting blue screen as fast i see the windows 7 "bubbles" intro / startup. I cant go in to safemode at all becourse i get blue screens there too. I cant reinstall windows 7 becouse i get the same blue screens there to!

Dont know what to do...

The code is

0x0000009c (0x0000000000000000, 0xFFFFF88002865B30, 0X00000000F2000140, 0X0000000000010005)

MACHINE_CHECK_EXEPTION

It's hard for me becouse i cant get in to windows any how i dont have these problem that many will ask me.

- No overclockning at all!
- No overheatning (becouse my fans are spinning and i have a h80.
- I have a corsair force 3 120gb but i get the same error when i have disconnected the ssd and bootning from a usb. Same error...
- Cabels are in and no glap.
- I have running the memtest86 2 passes so no error there.

What can i do?

(cant get any dmp files becouse i cant get in to windows!!)

Please help me! Thanks for reading!
:devil:

My spec is

Asrock fatal1ty p67 professional
Corasir force 3 120gb
samsung optical drive dvd
NZXT phantom
Corsair h80
Corsair Vengance 1866 mzh 4gb x2
Msi geforce 560 ti
Corsair ax 850w

It sounds like a driver conflict. The Windows DVD has a system startup repair tool, have you tried running it?

When the dvd starts it starts loading, but after that fisrt load its done it goes to blue screen again. Can run that repair tool...

my other computer that is only 2-3 weeks old
Is this a factory/shop built system? Or did you assemble it? If factory or shop built, you should not have BSODs and you should be dealing with warranty support.

Did the BSODs start from day one? If you assembled it, are you 200% sure you only have a case standoff where there is a corresponding motherboard mounting hole? Cases are designed to support 1000s of motherboards so it is common for cases to have many more mounting points than the motherboard. Also, did you apply a proper layer of TIM - thermal interface material? Are you monitoring your temps?

Hey it's a computer that i have build on my own. The temps on the computer is: Motherboard temps is 30 C and cpu 32 C.

I'am deadly sure that the motherboard is stady on the cade was no problem there!

I did use the thermal paste on the corsair h80

I'am deadly sure that the motherboard is stady on the cade was no problem there!
I don't know what that means.

And I ask again, did this happen from day one? And are you 200% sure you don't have any extra standoffs?

If me, I would pull the board and reassemble on an unfinished breadboard or the like using just 1 stick of RAM and no drives to start. It should boot and you should see the POST complete where it should halt when it cannot find a boot drive. Take extra care to avoid any static discharges.

This dosent happend on day 1. The first blue screen came 2-3 weeks later. If you was me what are you going to do now?

Tell me more in details what to do?

No extra standoffs. Have runned with one rame before, no change then why will this be diffrend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom