So it turns out my smoking deal on a MSI 6800 GT was a mislabelled advertisement for their GTX model
So, I've gotten a taste for the 6800GT's and don't want to scale back down to the x800xl that I was originally planning on going with (also I'm saving some $$$ on my ram...)
So, just looking for recommendations on the brand of 6800GT to go with. They are all pretty competitively priced (+/- $10), here's my shortlist:
- Asus Geforce 6800GT 256MB (v9999GT/TD)
- eVGA e-GeForce 6800 GT 256 MB DDR3
- Leadtek Geforce 6800GT 256MB (WinFast PX6800 GT TDH)
- XFX Geforce 6800GT 256MB DDR3 Single DVI & TV Out (this one is actually a little cheaper than the rest
- MSI 6800GT (it's prices are more 'in line' with the rest at most stores)
So, I'm looking for overall quality, cooling, and ability to O/C.
Lemme know what you think so I can buy this thing and be done with it!!!!