Blank Screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

engr_malik

Beta member
Dear All,

When I start my PC it gives some strange problems. Sometimes screen goes blank immediately after starting. Sometimes it goes to the a bit further and then goes blank and sometimes windows starts properly and then it goes blank. So I can't use my system any more. There is not problem with monitor. I have chekced it on another system. So in my opinion there is some problem with the graphic card which is built in. Do you agree with me? If so what to do? If you don't agree the please tell me what to do to solve the problem

I have only two PCI slots on motherboard and no AGP slot.

engr_malik said:
Dear All,

When I start my PC it gives some strange problems. Sometimes screen goes blank immediately after starting. Sometimes it goes to the a bit further and then goes blank and sometimes windows starts properly and then it goes blank. So I can't use my system any more. There is not problem with monitor. I have chekced it on another system. So in my opinion there is some problem with the graphic card which is built in. Do you agree with me? If so what to do? If you don't agree the please tell me what to do to solve the problem

I have only two PCI slots on motherboard and no AGP slot.

Take all of your periphials out except the hard drive, memory, cpu, start it up and see what happens.

Still nothing, take out the hard drive also, start it up see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom