Black screen in game league of legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

johndo

Beta member
Hey, i m new to forums and stuff, so please mind my mistakes i do in this, my first, thread.

My problem is that in only one game (League of legends) my laptop screen turns off/black. This happens after a while of playing, lets say about 5-10 minutes in play. No heres the confusing part for me:
I can still here every sound ingame. And if i switch to dekstop the screen stays black.

I ran an anti virus programm, found only small warnings so i got rid of them, no problem there.
The temp of my hardware are all ok as well. So...what could be wrong with my screen?
grafic card: nvidia geforce 8800m gtx
Windows xp
anything else u need to know about my laptop let me know..

So is there someone out there to help? Not even google knew an answer...GOOGLE!

<3 for any ideas of you
sincerely johndo

Does it only go out in that game, nowhere else? Do you have the latest patches for the game? Isn't reported as a bug?

What temps are you getting? most importantly, the graphic card temps.

so..first now the sreen is black all the time, it suddenly went black while surfing.
I checked the temps. but cant tell u now, cause i cant see anything but believe me its a normal tempereature and nowhere near armageddon :s
this post now i wrote from my old wooden pc -.-
Could it be that the cables to my screen are malfunctioning?
Or ist this more a case for a broken graphic card? hmm

Then I bet the backlight is worn, or the converter has gone to crap.

If you can, when it goes out, look REALLY close, at an angle to the screen with light, but no glare, see if you can see the pixels being different colors, if so, backlight is shot. You could TRY turning the brightness down all the way to see if that helps the inverter. But, chances are the inverter is dieing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom