Black Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
The slower speed RAM wouldn't matter too much. For a laptop, DDR2-667 is barely slower than DDR2-800. It would really matter more on the amount of RAM. If he got a Vista machine with 1GB of RAM, which I have seen plenty selling those, then it would cause lag. However, 2GB of DDR2-667 or 2GB of DDR2-800 would work fine for Vista.

the laptops were priced $299 if i remember. The processors they had was a Pentium D T2xx. They only had 1GB of i think DDR2 667 O_O. I think my dad already added another gig to those laptops soon after he got them, i think same speed or lower.

Screw black friday.

camping outside a store all night and waiting in line the next morning to save a few bucks on stuff...not worth it.

and thats if youre one of the lucky ones....most people dont get to it fast enough cause its sold out already.

I work at a radioshack, so as a worker, I get first dibs on things sometimes :p.

I was just asking because i was thinking about waiting til then to get my build in. But that depends on if sites like newegg has sales

At circuit city, people camped out for about 10 hours before we opened at 5am to get the 300 dollar laptops.

I would have rather worked that 10 hours and just bought a 500 dollar laptop that would be better.

Black friday has amazing deals, if you're willing to get up at 3am.

that overpriced place??

lol

Yes :p. Locally owned though, and we're a franchise store, so we don't have to use just radioshack...we have other distributors as well. But its not as expensive when you get things for cost :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom