Black Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is well over a month away. I would be asking more toward when it happens.

I think you are confusing the Black Friday sales with the weekly or weekend ads that they also run. Most retail stores run a Black Friday ad for jsut a few hours but also have ads that go over the weekend adn then for the whole week as well.

Made it fun when i was at Wal-Mart to explain this to customers when they asked why a specific item was no longer on sale.

I remember that at Circuit, Mak. Plus having to explain to some idiot why that $200 laptop was of course sold out at 9pm and NO I can't order them one...

I remember that at Circuit, Mak. Plus having to explain to some idiot why that $200 laptop was of course sold out at 9pm and NO I can't order them one...

Ohh yeah i forgot about that whole issue as well. The items that are on sale only till like 9AM and at 9:05 someone comes up asking where they are and why cant we order more. Ohhh yeah. Such fun. :rolleyes:

Ohh yeah i forgot about that whole issue as well. The items that are on sale only till like 9AM and at 9:05 someone comes up asking where they are and why cant we order more. Ohhh yeah. Such fun. :rolleyes:

my dad got 2 cheap laptops from Circuit City last Black Friday. I face palm for how slow those laptops go running Vista Premium. The lowest priced laptops or desktops, my dad freaks out n wants one badly. I tell him it's using slower speed RAM, then he mentions right away about not gaming n i say it's not about gaming dad, but having RAM below standard speeds n thus having lesser performance overall. He just pffts.

oh boy.

The slower speed RAM wouldn't matter too much. For a laptop, DDR2-667 is barely slower than DDR2-800. It would really matter more on the amount of RAM. If he got a Vista machine with 1GB of RAM, which I have seen plenty selling those, then it would cause lag. However, 2GB of DDR2-667 or 2GB of DDR2-800 would work fine for Vista.

Screw black friday.

camping outside a store all night and waiting in line the next morning to save a few bucks on stuff...not worth it.

and thats if youre one of the lucky ones....most people dont get to it fast enough cause its sold out already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom