Big diff between 3000+ and 3200+

Status
Not open for further replies.

pctech86

In Runtime
I was just wondering if the 3000+ was much different than the 3200+. There is a bigger price tag on the venice's but they use socket 939 and the motherboard I am getting is 754

Dont get 754 - get 939. 754 is older and far less capable, with no room left to upgrade. As for the difference, if u get a 3000+ venice, it will easily overclock to 3200+ speeds - and beyond

If your get a 754 board your pretty dumb right now :(

Except possibly in a max budget system that needs 64bit.

so which board would you suggest is good for gaming with the 939? I know there's a lot out there but if you could just tell me which manufacturers are better than others i can look in that direction

DFI Lanpary nforce 4 ultra is the best mobo by far. However, if u can get it for some reason, the MSI boards are also quite nice (i have one)

pctech86 said:
so which board would you suggest is good for gaming with the 939? I know there's a lot out there but if you could just tell me which manufacturers are better than others i can look in that direction

The best board that is only a few dollars more than any of the cheaper ones worth looking at is the DFI Ultra-D

Most reliable, feature filled board which holds the overclocking records.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom