which is better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

æArchOAngelæ

Daemon Poster
which is better? added question

whats better a fx5500 or a 6200TC ? or whats thje best video card for under 60$ i need a card for a second comp.

i would go eith the 5500 i dont know to much of the 6200TC well, i mean 6200T is newer so it maybe better look on the spec's of it.

also does anyone know of any sites where i can find a good priced lcd tv like 27-32'' somwhere in their the lowest price 27 ive found is 850.

6200TC because it has turbo cache and is pci-express, while the 5500 can only be pci as im pretty sure you don't have a motherboard that has both pci-express and agp.

well i hate askin so many questions but due to money restrictions how much of a difference is age 4x and 8x?is it a big noticable difference? the 5500 on a 4x agp would that be a big waste?

yeah right now i have like a 24'' flat screen tv but its not one of those flat tube flat panel ones it just has a flat screen, well im selling that one to my bro for his dorm room, then that gave me just enough money for a bad ass LCD tv so i thought of going all out with this, this is somthin that will stick with me for awhile. and i got some logitech z5500 the otherday to hook to the tv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom