Best video card value?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squaggleboggin

In Runtime
I'm looking to buy the parts for a new gaming computer, and I was wondering what video card to get (I'm getting an Asus mobo, 512mb Kingston RAM, 80gb Seagate hdd, and an xp 2500+ retail). I've heard that the following are all good cards for their value, but I don't know which one is going to give me the best performance: eVGA nVIDIA GeForce FX5700 ULTRA Video Card, 128MB DDRII, 128-bit, DVI/TV-Out, 8X AGP, Model "e-GeForce FX 5700(128-A8-N336-AX)" -RETAIL | ASUS nVIDIA GeForce FX5700 Video Card, 256MB DDR, 128-bit, DVI/TV-Out, 8X AGP, Model "V9570/TD" -RETAIL | and the 9600xt. So would one of these be the best card to get? If not, which brand and model of card should I get? I'd like to spend no more than about $175, because the video cards today are so expensive that they completely drove up the cost of my computer! Thanks for any input.

Thanks cell, I would've thought that the ASUS nVIDIA GeForce FX5700 Video Card, 256MB DDR, 128-bit, DVI/TV-Out, 8X AGP, Model "V9570/TD" -RETAIL would be better because it has 256mb, but thanks for clearing that up for me.

No problem i thought the same b4. Like Demalii said alog time ago. The 256mb is basically to lure u to buy the card at this time. You wont need 256mb. And the Xt is really good for the money, and if by ANY CHANCE u wana add sum xtra money get a 9800 pro but just stick with the 9600xt cuz its in ur budget range and it performs good...Hope i helped :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom