Best Video Card for Under $200

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an NVidia right now, FX5600. I think I am going to end up reformatting anyway, if things dont wory right anyway. I'll see what happens. I'll see what Wednesday bring me. :)

accually if you want I can get all the comparisons to a stock 6800 and the 6600 gt gets smoked by it (by 5-10 frames)

Kadahaf said:
accually if you want I can get all the comparisons to a stock 6800 and the 6600 gt gets smoked by it (by 5-10 frames)

Oh, I have no dougbt that the 6800 smokes every version of the 6600. But the 6800 is a little out of my price range, and a little overkill for the application I will be using it for.

Kadahaf, dident you pay attention to his post.... Best video card for under 200$, not over 400$... Besides, mentioning the 6800 owns the 6600 is pretty obvious.

As for my opinion, im sure the eVGA 6600 GT would work best.

I have an eVGA 6600GT... awesome card. Runs hot, but what awesome video card dson't?

Stock coolers work fun, unless you really want to whip some speed out of it. And it would probably be a good idea to buy some artic silver and replace the standard crap on those things.

I said 6800

did I say GT or ULTRA?

a spandard smokes it by 5-10 frames GT and ultra by a hell of a lot more, the 6800s range from 195-250 so........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom