Best speakers for $50 bucks or less?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lazerman, those look pretty freaking sweet. I'm going to have to check them out. Although the blue wouldn't match my crappy e-machines monitor too well...:)

I read some reviews on the X-230's and the Z-3's, and they're both supposed to be fantastic. I couldn't find anything bad at all about the sound quality. I guess it comes down to which one looks better, and if the extra $20 would be worth it.

ohGrFreak, I plan to use the speakers and sound card for listening to music and gaming. Is that all you use yours for?

i play my music loud and all the time, also i use it for games as well. this card even though it's cheap, it is ten times better than any onboard sound that I have personally heard, it was a great step up from my onboard 8.1 channel ASUS audio, now I know I lost a couple channels, but the sound quality is way better.

Oh, that's kewl, an LS. I think that's better than what I have. I think I have just the basic. K, I just looked up my specs, all it says I have is the SB Live series soundcard.

Do you happen to know the order of suffixes for the Soundblaster cards? For example, ATi's video cards go XT>Pro>Regular>SE, but I have no clue about sound cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom