Best name brand pc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepsiboy700

Fully Optimized
Ok my friend needs a new pc for himself that will game really well that comes with monitor, keyboard, mouse, speakers, and computer for $1500. He was going to custom make it himself or buy the parts and get someone to put it together, but his parents are gay and wont let him (liability i guess). They want to go name brand to someone they can trust. Lol.So my question is where can he go for that. He can order online. Oh yeah he likes to play cs:s and bf2.

Alienware and Dell make gaming rigs, but i'd go with alienware

Alienware for $1500
-intel® Pentium® 4
-512MB Dual Channel DDR2
-160GB 7200 RPM
-NVIDIA GeForce™
6800 GT 256MB DDR3
-Intel® High-Definition Audio
with 7.1

but i'd go with conbincing the parents

So you can't www.ibuypower.com

Whats the diff. you are still buying it online, and you'll save $$ and still has warranty and you get better stuff.

I know what you mean tho.

Pepsiboy700 said:
They want to go name brand to someone they can trust.

HAHHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that sentence should NOT be allowed in the computer world. When it comes to computers...name brand does NOT equal trust.

The ONLY computer i would ever trust would be one that is custom built. And not just by anyone either, i REALLY only trust a PC i build lol...but that doesn't mean i dont think others can't build in anyway.

point is...his parents aren't doing the smart thing, and they are spending more money than they have to.

w/e, some people have money to burn.

yea them website they gave you you build it online , and the companys builds it and ships it to you dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom