The best mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wireless >> Corded.

I would use a wireless mouse over a corded mouse for gaming any day. Dealing with a cord isnt good. I have never had lag even when picking it up and placing it back down. Batteries arent a problem, they last for a long time.

you get used to the mouse, even if it isnt as accurate as it could be, (unless if the cursor doesnt move when you are moving the mouse - all the new dell pc's at my school have this problem. But I havent had a problem with opticle ones doing this.) so it is, what ever one that is comfortable.

I have a NEC opticle one, that is now a few years old, I think about 4 years.

Yeah, I just switched to a wireless, I think it is the mx 700. I will never go back to corded. There is no lag at all, that is just nonsense.

i have the mx510 which is really good but after this one mysteriously breaks i plan on getting the mx1000. all reviews have said it is by far the most accurate mouse out with great battery life and absolutely no lag whatsoever because of it being wireless. it gets perfect reviews everywhere. biggest drawback to it is spending 70 bucks on a mouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom