Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1GB

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How the F is asus winning.

People treat them as the worst mobo in their class, and they havnt been all that good to me.

Gigabyte in my opinion is the best. MSI I guess is ok well satisfactory anyway but ASUS just sux. However I would have to say that ASUS is excellent compared to ECS. I would buy any brand other than ECS. I can't believe that company manages to even turn a profit.

Asus allways comes out with the newest stuff: it was the first one to come out with SLI and will also be the first one to come out with dual ATI technology.

Ankush09 said:
ASUS! +INTEL+ATI=amazing pc!
So that's why my benches are so good. :D

My favorite right now is gigabyte. The one I got recently is my first one and it set up easy and runs great. It is just as good as my P4C800-E Deluxe if not better and it's way cheaper. I just like gigabyte because they have lots of features and good boards without overcharging like ASUS.

Asus still is a decent hardware manufacturer if you are one who wants a stable motherboard at stock speeds, however I personally find their hardware rather overpriced now and not a good option for overclocking enthusiats aka us. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom