Best MOBO Brand

Status
Not open for further replies.

gizmo90

In Runtime
Wat is the best mobo producer? i like gigabyte but their pricey A lot of people seem 2 use Asus. HElp ME

asus are really good, and known for amd, but its really a personal preferance, if u like mobos that can overclock well, or that have the connection onboard u need. asus got some good overall boards.

asus, abit, gigabyte, msi, DNY(i think that's what it is)dny because they have the lanparty seriers if you like a flashy mobo.

correction on my post...it's DFI. with a mobo it really all comes down to the features you want and need.

i agree the lanpartys are good for the xp procs, but they arent the best in my opinion, but like i said its personal choice. abit, asus, gigabyte, they all got there pros and cons

i don't think so, it's just one of those brands that i think it's a whole diff thing like dni or dyi you know? lol.

the main things to look for in a mobo would be the socket, what kind of ram it can handle, what kind of cpu it can handle, agp slots or the new coming pci-e, shoot the list goes on forever, i like to pick the mobo last so that then you can find what matches up to what you have picked out so far. hope that helped a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom