The Best internal IDE CDRW

Status
Not open for further replies.

madking153

In Runtime
hi , I wanna ask what is the best IDE CDRW ? currently i using Lite-On 52x32x52x , i heard awful sound when it play cds ..(and it is 4 months old ) .so whicj one is the ebest : pioneer , sony ,......?

i tend to always use sony or pioneer, as they are leading brands. although i have also used LG with absolutely no problems, and know of a few friends that use them with no problems. I generally try and go with sony as often as i can. With CD-rw these days, sony is as cheap as the rest of them so it makes little to no difference.

a few years ago i used Sony as my cd rom (i like sony this brand ) , it cant play certian cds .from that day onward Sony is out ofmy list ...too bad

*shrug*. your choice. of course, there will be people with horror stories from every single brand. some with harddrives, video cards and every single other comp part/manufacturer.

yes, i think sony's the best. but pioneer is also a good brand. and so is LG. in that order (in my mind)
1. sony
2. pioneer
3. LG

cool ...coz Liteon really turn me down ,i bought that shit becasue my fren said that is good .My dvd rom also liteon then i change it to pioneer,
thanks for the advise

no worries. i also have a pioneer dvd and it goes pretty good. hope your new one works better than your last one :)

i heard once that lite-on's were just rebranded sonys. any truth to this? i think it was in some tech deal, where they say generic brand (it was lite-on) and then they say (sony drive) or something, to prove quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom