Best Graphics cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post all of your questions in one thread please.

For power supply, you can never go wrong with antec.

For video card, go with gigabyte 6600 gt w/ heatpipes (208$)

Their basicly all the same except a few minor differences
Ok so here goes a list

eVGA
BFG
Leadtek
Gigabyte
ASSUS
MSI
Gainward
XFX
PNY

I'm confused as to why everyone thinks PNY is so crappy. I'm sure a lot of it is hearsay, but I'm sure others have reasons. I have a PNY card that has never given me any problems. Also, most of the major computer dealers, such as Best Buy, Circuit City, CompUSA, etc., all sell PNY cards. If PNY was such a terrible brand, I'm sure those stores wouldn't sell them because then they would have TONS of returns.

if you want a gfx card that runs cool, get the leadtek

however the evga and chaintech ones OC better than the leadtek (and maybe the bfg one too)

the gigabyte one with heatpipes are silent, if that's what you're look for and plus comes overclocked stock! it's a great card for $208 (the 6600gt)

XFX's are really good if you don't get a dodgy one though. I think it should go up a bit of the conditions of if it works first time.

btw PizzatheHut06 your sig is over the size aload for signitures. you may want to edit it before a mod realises and puts the sig removed and privilidges bannned for * time

apokalipse said:
XFX are just crap

Why, why, why do people take such a disliking to XFX?

My 6800 GT is happily running at 423/1080; stock cooling, NO artifacts, VERY desirable temps when under heavy load.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom