best gaming pc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chillindillan89

Beta member
i need to buy a new cpu(im not smart enough to make my own)
because my current one only has pci graphic card capibiliteis and its outdated what is the best gaming computer out there right now for under $950
please tell me witch one you think i should get

OK under 950 i'll tell you a few stuff for gaming most important are CPU not under 2.4 Video Card and memory all other less important i would suggest something like
CPU: AMD 2600 - 2800
MotherBoard: Gigabyte, ASUS or Abit (i don't remember if ASUS have MBs for AMD) dual channel ofcourse
RAM: 1GIG 512x2 Samsung or kingston not less than 1GIG
Video Card ATI Radeon 9600XT even i like Nvidia i do recommend that or Nvidia FX5900XT i checked it out not bad at all now company Leadtek, ASUS or gainward(leadtek only Nvidia they don't make ATI never checked gainward but i know they suppose to be good)
HDD about 120G SATA if you can affort try getting less space but 10k RPM (10000RPM)
Monitor LG or Samsung or sony 17" atleast Flat if you got money get LCD but it is expensive
what else hmm
CDRW:Teac Or Philips or Plextor (both has 2 years warranty)
ohh and finally get an antec supply power with about 480W

it doesn't cost 950$ in israel cuz we are hell expensive but i gave you a nice PC check prices at your place

hey bad dog yuor from isreal thats cool i used to livre there in rananna but im in the u.s. now
oh and thanks for the replys you guys

FireFox said:

nice looking PCs but ATI radeon 9200 ?! lol the expensive is the only good one i mean look the case is like 100$ hell i would save that for a better vid card i would buy a case for 30$ to 50$ and just buy another important detail than i had 512Mb i played BF with it and i got lags and game loaded lots of time 1GIG of ram made me load in 30 - 20 sec and NADA lags in game so i am not very much happy from those PCs my opinion i don't think many will disagree but we'll see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom