Best Gaming Keyboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SiZcO

In Runtime
well im gonna be ordering everything from newegg so i need a good gameing keyboard from there it must be black so it can match monitor and such. im also gettin the Blue MX510 Wired Gaming Mouse. and also the Keyboard must be USB or PS/2 i dont want wireless. if someone can help me find a good keyboard that would be great thank you.

I would have to recommend the good ol' ZBoard. I love this thing so much, I got one for each of my computers. The cool thing about it is the fact that you can change different key sets for different games (I have pre-ordered a World of Warcraft one). The only problem I can see you having with it is the split spacebar, but it only took me about a day or two to get to the point where I didn't notice it at all. Another big implecation would have to be the price.

In my opinion, it would definatly have to be one of the best gaming keyboards out there.

You can check out their site here

Yes i own the Elite Logitech you posted.

Its nice, and smooth type.

Two major cons:

1) It is almost flat against the desk, no reas elevation so you typing on a flattoned keyboard.

2) In games, if you touch any of the F1-F12 buttons its a problem, youll get kicked out of game. As goes with any of the other special function keys. You can lock the f keys by using the FLOCK button on the upper left.

But if you use all of the functions of games, you use the f-keys, it could be a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom