Best Gaming Case

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not fond of all the fancy looking stuff eather. As long as the case has lots of room, good air flow and easy component access. I used this case for my kids computer. http://www.directron.com/al03bk.html
Toms hardware guide gave it a 7 out of 10. Might not be what your looking for, but I just thought I'd throw in my 2 cents.

heavywx said:
I'm not fond of all the fancy looking stuff eather

Yea me either I personally don't like doors it a pain in the ass if you do alot of burning and just other stuff...for me when doing websites I use floppy's and I have like 4 disks and haveing to switch between them is a pain witha door on the case it just drives me nuts

Yea me either I personally don't like doors it a pain in the ass if you do alot of burning and just other stuff...for me when doing websites I use floppy's and I have like 4 disks and haveing to switch between them is a pain witha door on the case it just drives me nuts

umm just leave the door open lol

I think the lian li is sweet looking as it comes. The new atx layout and the dual 12's for airflow are great for a cool running system.

I got a Xaser III Super Tower its pretty cool and pretty easy to set up (i hadtrouble though). As u said ur building a gaming pc so im assuming that ur gona go to lan parties and such. if this is the case DONT GET a Xaser III Super Tower because simply it weights a TON and becuase of its shape its hard to grab it which makes it even harder to move. This thing is bulletproof

the manual sucks too

other than that its a good case, but i wouldn't buy it again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom