Best DVD RW?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thrasherstudios

Beta member
Hey

I am looking for a really good DVD/CD Combo, that are both Rewritable. I am just looking for suggestions. I also was wondering about software, do DVD burners come with software that will copy an entire DVD with Chapter headings, you know basically an exact copy of the original. And if they do which one has the best software included with the DVD/CD burner.

I almost forgot, I am looking for an EXTERNAL DVD/CD Combo do to the fact I have a laptop

Is there anything I should be aware of about burning DVD's like do some softwares not copy certain types of DVD's, I have heard stuff about different DVD's having being authored differently and not all software beeing able to copy all types of DVD's is that true.

Any and all help would be much appreciated, thanks in advance

I always go with plextor for a burning drive brand. I have two of those branded drives and they havent given me any problems yet, and its been years on one of them. As for a burning program that can do that you can use Dr.Divx.

www.divx.com

I agree.....wow.....I'm suprised that a good brand was hit so early in the post. Yes, Plextor for sure...

(Did I just ryhme?)

-Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom