Which is the best Computer hardware online Store?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rohanbee

Baseband Member
What i mean is which according to the members of this forum is the best Computer/components/accessory store according to you?
There seem to be so many from newegg, zip zoom fly,monarch etc etc

you can rate them on these terms

Product Quality -- 1-10 points
Delivery -- 1-10 points
Customer Service -- 1-10 points

I'd give newegg a 10 on quality and a 10 on delivery (uber fast)...

I haven't needed to call customer service before so I guess I'd give that one a 10 also!

I can't judge which site is better because I have only used newegg but I'm quite happy with them.

The "bests" around the forums are newegg.com, zipzoomfly.com as well as frozencpu.com

Frozencpu.com will ship to india as well

I like MonarchComputer, good site just ordered a lot of my stuff from them. TigerDirect to me, meh, I have gotten a computer case and HDD from them and both were perfect, in all catagories. But I got RAM from them, mind you very very cheep ram, and it didnt work twice but their customer service was outstanding and I got the new stuff right away, just waiting for the newest stuff to ship.

-Ryan

Also a kinda downfall for MonarchComputer, they ship via FedEx, FedEx and I really HATE eachother, I HATE fexex, they have bad shipping in my experience.

-Ryan

NEWEGG
Product quality - 8 (They do sell some crappy products)

Delivery - 10 (Even their express saver shipping comes really fast - thanks to Fed-Ex also)

Customer Service - 9 (Website purchasing is super easy, but RMA's a a bit of a pain, as they are anywhere)

PRICES - 10 (Usually you won't find a lower price anywhere, and they always have specials)

DJ-CHRIS said:
The "bests" around the forums are newegg.com, zipzoomfly.com as well as frozencpu.com

Frozencpu.com will ship to india as well

Well thats not my criteria , prefer to get it shipped to my friends address in the us and india is quite a hot destination loads of ppl coming down here all the time from the us. Thanks for the heads-up though!! :)

any of the stores mentioned can be trusted (err...well don't expect to receive rebates from tigerdirect; i wouldn't order from them anyways b/c of their low ratings)

btw, monarch is great.

Newegg is realy well rounded.
Note- newegg.com and chiefvalue.com are basically the same .co , but thy have seperate deals on there website.

i delt with both Newegg and Zipzoomflys customer service variouse times, and id have to say. Newegg's customer service is a lot better.
I avoid ZZF now because of that, unless thy have something i need thats much cheaper then anywere else.

I never delt with Monarch's customer service, but like others. iv heard ppl say there customer service is pritty good, like newegg's.

I havnt realy delt much with eWiz.com either, But i have ordered and recieved a few things from them. I ordered from them, because if i can find variouse parts that i need that arnt Big weighing items, Thy have pritty competitive pricess on some items. and i can save a lot on shipping there because thy ship the items all at once in bulk and only charge you for overall shipping, not indevidual items.
============================

even if an item is free, i wouldnt buy it from Tigerdirect.com ,or Outpost.com

may people have a misconseption about Outpost, because its Online service for Fry's electronics. The B&M store is good. but Outpost.com is just as bad as Tigerdirect. Iv heard from variouse others how Outpost's customer service is horible like Tigerdirct. and Iv seen Deals on there own website, that are complete scam's with rebate turms and conditions contridicting the item itself. SO, if you live near a Fry's store, thats fine. But if you dont like me. Dont be fooled by the B&M Fry's store reputation, the good service doesnt transfer over to the online store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom