Mac VS. PC, which is better?

• Mac

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PC's

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite the claim that Raidmax has flimsy pieces, that's not really true. I use them.

11-156-150-01.JPG

They are quite excellent.

I voted "build your own". I voted this because you can make the case anything you want, where as with manufactured cases already with a window or something, you can change it still, but not by much.

well, in something as important as the case, i prefer to buy good brand names . . . and then mod them if i need to . . .

Giancarlo said:
Despite the claim that Raidmax has flimsy pieces, that's not really true. I use them.

11-156-150-01.JPG

They are quite excellent.

I like that style and the Thermaltake's:) Thing about the Thermaltake is that they kinda look gaudy and they all pretty much look the same:confused: If they would clean up the front panel abit, and make the side window's more conventional then I think they would look awesome:)

The Merlin said:
I like that style and the Thermaltake's:) Thing about the Thermaltake is that they kinda look gaudy and they all pretty much look the same:confused: If they would clean up the front panel abit, and make the side window's more conventional then I think they would look awesome:)

Yeah in addition that Raidmax is $84.. cheaper then ThermalTakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom