I am building a computer, and, suprisingly, the case is turning out to be the hardest choice. First off, here is the parts I have selected.
Samsung Black 52X32X52X16 DVD/CD-RW Combo Drive, Model TS-H492A/WBGH, OEM
PDP SYSTEMS DDR Memory 184-Pin 1GB PC-3200, Model PSD1G400 - Retail
Rosewill R710J Black 17" Active Matrix LCD Monitor with Speakers - Retail
ASUS "K8N" NVIDIA nForce3 Chipset Motherboard For AMD Socket 754 CPU -RETAIL
AMD Athlon 64 3400+, 512k L2 Cache, The Only 64-bit Windows Compatible Processor - Retail
PNY nVIDIA GeForce 6800 GT Video Card, 256MB GDDR3, 256-Bit, TV-Out/DVI, 8X AGP, Model "VCG6800GAPB" -RETAIL
SAMSUNG 120GB 7200RPM IDE Hard Drive, Model SP1203N, OEM Drive Only
If you have any suggestions for the stuff I have selected feel free to post. Now, I have sort of narrowed it down to a few cases, and I any suggestions would be welcome! My highest priority is cooling performance. (By the way, if you suggest a case not listed feel free to tell me!)
1) ANTEC ALUMINUM SERIES SUPER LAN BOY MINI TOWER CASE
2) ANTEC Silver Aluminum Performance 1 Series ATX Mid-Tower Case with Side Window Panel, Swiveling Front Control Panel features LED Display, Model "P-160WF"
3) Thermaltake Black Highest Xaser III Super Tower without Power Supply, Model "V1000A" -RETAIL_
4) ASPIRE (Turbo Case) Silver Super Light Weight Heavy Duty Aluminum Server Chassis with Front Back-Lighted LCD Dual Temperature Display and 2 Fan Speed Adjusters, Model "ATXA6SW/500"_
5) Thermaltake Black Xaser V Damier Full-Tower Case with 420W Power Supply, Model "V5420AU" -RETAIL_
Thanks for the help! Remember... the most important thing is cooling performance.