Best Brand of 6600gt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nubius said:
No way I'd want the fanless version though. Hygors was hitting like 100C+, that's insane..I hate the fact that mines hitting 83C overclocked muchless 100...yeesh

it has calmed down... it only reaches 96C now when maxing out in games.... but I aint worried no more... the solution is in the post, hopefully i will get it tomorrow and then I can do a nice thread with before and after comaprisons of the card's temp and performance... oh i'm all excited now... maybe i can push the oc even further!!! :D

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Leadtek's 6600GT take the cake in anandtech's review? Why is no one really pushing that one instead of the eVGA version?

How does this work?
Just contact them, register for the program at their website, send in your old card, they send you the new one and you pay the difference :D

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Leadtek's 6600GT take the cake in anandtech's review? Why is no one really pushing that one instead of the eVGA version?
I never saw an AGP review of the cards...and the PCI-E review I read, eVGA wasn't even in it, but other than that yes, I believe leadtek won out of the cards they did have (XFX, BFG, Gigabyte, MSI I believe)

80 3dmarks? That's more than the entire peformance on my laptop, by 1 mark :lol:
Wha?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom