best air cooled case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those cases were the exact same thing, you need to have them both designed to optimize that materials cooling performance. Like the Lian-Li V1000/1200 ( think) case for example, it takes full advantage of aluminum in a cooling aspect.

lazerman said:
Those cases were the exact same thing, you need to have them both designed to optimize that materials cooling performance. Like the Lian-Li V1000/1200 ( think) case for example, it takes full advantage of aluminum in a cooling aspect.
No, you don't want any other factors other than the material...

This way if it differ results, you know the exact cause because they are the same case, same EVERYTHING, except material.

Basic scientific methods:

* Research
* Problem
* Hypothesis
* Experimentation
* Conclusion

http://school.discovery.com/sciencefaircentral/scifairstudio/handbook/scientificmethod.html

That may be true in a scientific experiment, but just having different materials isn't going to make much of a difference. You need to have the best Aluminum case and the best Steel case. That way they are both designed to ascertain the full advantages of each metal allowing a true test.

Rizin is right, that would through the analysis off.. They teach that in middle school. There should be a control and a variable. Everything should be the same, except for the thing your testing against.

derfist said:
but steel cases muffle noise better than aluminium cases do.

Then you have other factors that come into play with your decision. Noise, appearance, weight... all sorts. In my opinion aluminium IS better but not just because of tempuratures. They generally have better looks and are TONS lighter.

it also depends on what yur gonna do with ur pc. if u lan alot, then u mite as well get an aluminium case. both have different pros n cons. for example, aluminium can be easily dented. (not that u always knock your pc around)

This is the case that I have it has a spot in the back for a 120 mm fan and two 80 mm in the front one in the top and one in the side not very noisy at all I'm extremely satisfied with it.

Aspire X-Dreamer II

thats the same case u have you guys just talk about randum stuff can any one help me find a case im looking for
i want 120mm fans in front and back and a blow hole up top does not have to come with a psu. i also want a window and it has to be black thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom