Best 19"+ LCD Monitor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Impalist

Solid State Member
Hey guys,

I am pondering whether I should I buy an LCD (from CRT :)) and I don't really know which brands (out of Samsung, LG, BenQ and Philips) to buy.

I am looking for a 19" to a 20" LCD monitor (12ms or less and 700:1 or more contrast ratio) and I am hoping for any Australians to help me, since that's where I live and I can get a good idea of how much it would cost me at my area, but any suggestions of brands is great.

Thanks guys

i am also looking for a really good 19 inch lcd gaming monitor, well... gaming/desktop use and movies. all arounder, anyone know? i see a lot of people saying the samsung 930 bf.. or viewsonic x series?

well, ive heard the dell fpw2005 20 inch monitors are amazing(and widescreen) btu also very expensive. i have the Hyundai L90D+ its a great 19 inch very good price good for gaming

the hyundai i heard its wayyy too bright, but anyways, can u post wut ur thoughts are on the hyundai and if you could have another chance to buy a monitor, would u get the hyundai or something else.

I really like my Samsung Syncmaster 940B, however color correcting it was a terrible, terrible experience.

I have a Samsung 930B, am happy with it for the most part. The color and clarity blows away my old CRT. Just make sure you have a video card that can handle the native resolution.

well i dont find the hyundai too birght but it may be, i dunno. if i had the money i would have gone with the dell but i needed a monitor and couldnt wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom