Bent case

Status
Not open for further replies.

slvrstang

Daemon Poster
My case is bent...and the mobo barely fits into it...it touches near the PCI slots and any PCI card i put into it are EXTREMELY hard to get in and out...Think it will damage the MOBO? Should i try to bent it back with a hammer? (after removing components of course)

it has a small bend on the back bottom of the case

like this(from the back)
Can't get it to line up cuz spaces don't show up on VBB boards but you can get the idea
---------
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
---^----

this causes the case to sqeeze together and make for a tight fit

ALSO: yay 100 posts

haha...i hope i can bend it back

i asked newegg to replace it but i didn't do it within 7 days :(

thats crazy how did you pay for it ? If it were me id send it back and demand a replacement .If i paid with a CC id cancel the payment that would get there attention :[

In fact i would respond with somthing like this:

Newegg customer support ,
Over the years ive purchased alot of Hardware from your business.
Most recently i purchased a Case , i am a very busy person so when i recieved it
i didnt open it right away.When i received the rest of my Hardware
I then began to open all the hardware to assemble my new system.
When i opend the case i found it damaged on the back lower panel , bent in such a way that
it renders the case useless.I contacted your business and got a reply that after seven days
i cant return it.Needless to say i wasnt very pleased with the response.
So before we ruin a good business relationship and i take this matter to the next level
Which will include a canceled CC payment and a letter to BBB(Better Business Burea) .
Please send me and RMA return for replacement.So we can continue to do business well
into the future.
Scincerely John Doa

I'd copy that and paste it to an email or whatever lol. I couldn't have said it any better myself. Brovo Zulu Cappy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom