Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackmoore

Daemon Poster
Here are the Scores I got:

3DMark 05: 3244
3DMark 03: 8935
Aquamark3: 53697

I just installed the new Forceware drivers, and it brought my 3DMark05 score up to what it is now, it used the be 2500, but none of the other benchmarks seemed to be effected by it. I keep hearing that with my Stock 6800, I should be up in the 13,000's for 3DMark 03, and I should be higher in my other scores as well. Looking at my current hardware, is there anything I can do, upgradewise, to bring that score up, or have I reached the limit, as far as my score goes, that the card is going to put out?

your card seems about right with it's benchmarks. I forgot who it was but someone posted a thread on here about unlocking the extra 4 pipelines on your card. You should read about that.. it's a softmod so it won't be hard and I saw their benchmarks rise significantly. Hardwarewise.. if you feel like spending the money, get a new video card and get a better cpu.. hey you asked for suggestions. good luck

yeah for the 128mb card those scores are about right. It doesn't have the new DDR3 memory either so that kicks it's performance down also. The 6600's to be released will have 128mb of DDR3 memory so those just might outperform the 6800 128mb. The 6800GT can be overclocked to Ultra speeds I hear rather easily, but you gotta get it from eVGA like you did your current one ;)

Aquamark 3
My GFX is at 856 with GeForce FX5200.. It's the card right? I really dun get the prob.
Processor doing 6024.. Anyone having same card and results?

get a new video card and get a better cpu.. hey you asked for suggestions. good luck

Well, im not going to be chaning the CPU for a long time, but I was thinking about switching to the GT or Ultra through the Step-Up program, but I haven't decided yet. I also wanted to get a better set of matching high end ram, and a 10k RPM harddrive, but I don't know if the preformance boost will be worth the cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom