Beginning Dump Of Physical Memory

Status
Not open for further replies.

syringe

In Runtime
My OS is Windows 2000 Pro & 512 DDR RAM. Since the installation of the following freeware-HDDlife Pro with HDDlife, HDD Health ( software monitoring the HDD's performace, reliability,temperature,etc ), iL Electronic Meter ( measuring free and in use HDD's and RAM's capacity )-the PC fails to start up properly with the following message:

*** STOP: 0X000000C2 <0X00000099, 0XE32148E8, 0X00000000,
0X000000007
BAD_POOL_CALLER
Beginning dump of physical memory.

This is not a major fault, not a fault at all, if I may say so, but a constant irriitant! When the PC's power is off and it is re-started again there is no more stop-sign message and it works normally!

I think the problem lies in having three HDD monitoring software, two are packaged together, HDDlife Pro and HDDlife, and HDD Health which is by itself.

WHAT ARE YOUR SUGGESTIONS FOR REMOVING THIS IRRITANT, BESIDES REMOVING ALL OR TWO OF THE HDD MONITORING SOFTWARE. THANKS.

Please download and run memtest for a few hours, or preferably overnight as BSODs of that nature are usually caused by bad memory

After that, I recommend installing prime95 and letting it run for a few hours to make sure your system is stable, as that would be the second reason for a BSOD such as this

Might wanna bust out a multimeter and get a measurement of your PSU rails although based on the fact that you said iL electronic meter measures memory capacity I am inclined to believe that your memory is at fault

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom