barebone systems??

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikee

Fully Optimized
I was looking on tigerdirect.ca and they have "barebone" systems that are cheap that don't have a hdd or gpu etc. It does not say but do these usually come with the mobo already in the case.

Almost all barebone systems come with a motherboard, and usually with a processor too.

are they already installed though or do you have to put em in yourself?

They should be seperate. Installing one is no sweat, even for a n00b.

well most of them are separate, but u can have them assembled an ready to startup on demand. just watch put on the PSU's u get with those things, as usually they are cruddy, so check the reviews on the PSU (if they sell them with the barebone)

I would advise against the PSU that is included in a barebones, and get a reliable brand instead.

I would advise against the PSU that is included in a barebones, and get a reliable brand instead.

The man speaks much wisdom. If I had a dollar for every person who builds a great system but to save money they go cheap on the power supply, I'd be rich. The PSU is the back bone of your system.

lol i would be rich too!! i could probably afford the newest Maxiumum PC!! hahahahaha

If the psus are that bad I'll put the one I have in this computer in the new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom