Bad Temp Folder

Status
Not open for further replies.

real_in

In Runtime
Well I am really Fed Up of this, what ever i do on my PC this Error comes from no where, i donn know wat do i do, it was a simple DOS command which i executed, i mean "BMCONV.EXE" it is used to compile ot decomplie *.mbm files, i got this error, earlier i installed a program called desktop manager for my Nokia 6600, the same error, and when i opened the link, it is not there.. I am really fed up, please help me..

I open command prompt and type in my command that is bmconv rev.txt and it displays a dialogue bix close or debug and another saying for techinical inf click here, on clicking i get this

D:\Documents and Settings\Finicky\Local Settings\Temp\WER120.tmp.dir00\appcompat.txt

I have even made a Batch files, which executes @ window start up and clears all the files and directories in temp folder..

Please Help me!
regards
sachin :)

you should try the software section..they could possibly assist you better

well Bro that is jus a Dos command and not a software, i tried that in the same folder but thru my windows ME, it worked in less than a second, now what do i do?

Like today in morning when i tried to export a graphic from corel draw, it din get exported, even i restarted my PC..

Therez is something wrong.. Please help me..

Regards
sachin!

DOS my friend...is software.....hate to break that little bit of info to ya. What do you think there was before windows? All I know is if you're using WindowsME then upgrade because ME sucks....perhaps your PC is loaded with spyware virus's etc....I still think people in the software forums would be able to help you better

Okk i will post into software forum, but the thing is that i wanted to tell u that, it din work in XP, but it work in ME..

I have also checked for spyware with a software from LavaSoft, i have ZoneAlarm, Norton 2004 Installed in XP what else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom