is this bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
uhhhhhhhh......

well it shouldn't i dont see y it would be bad it should be fine a bunch of people smoke while they are on the coputer it doesn't harm it. the smoke shouldn't matter to it.

Well smoking near a computer , with time change the color of your pc case and your display case. It also make a orange brown thin dust in the fans which is more difficult to remove that normal dust. But beside that there is no problem smoking near your pc.

Cigarette smoke shortens the life expectancy of your computer's parts. The tar and nicotine coat the electronics, interfering with the connections and corroding the contacts.

A lot like what it does to your lungs, but more visible.

alright, because i had seen the inside of my uncles computer who is constantly smokin near it and it did have that orange dust and it stunk like butt in his case, the smell would not come out, but the life ex[ectency is what i did not know, thanks

Trotter said:
Cigarette smoke shortens the life expectancy of your computer's parts. The tar and nicotine coat the electronics, interfering with the connections and corroding the contacts.

A lot like what it does to your lungs, but more visible.

Smoking is TERRIBLE for computers.

It kills your optical drives very quickly, kills fan's and fan contollers the most.

Also you get this coat of tar on your PC. This attracts dust, including metal particles ect.

lol...yeah smoke is about one of the worst things you can put into your computer aside from just drenching it of course.

It'd be somewhat aright if the case was on the floor a bit out of the way...as long as he's not blowing it directly at the case it should be somewhat aright

are u smokin crack? why would smoke harm ur computer? lay of the cocaine.
it will onbly do anything if ur right next to it blowing into it and even then it prolly wouldnt do anyhting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom