Audigy Live Drive Replacement Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

xenosoul

In Runtime
Im just wondering if anyone know about any other cards that are compatible with the Audigy live drive. I bought my live drive with a sound blaster audigy about 2 years ago and now the Audigy card doesnt show up anymore. I think it died. The last time I saw it work (It's been doing this off and on) I plugged in my speakers with the switch on and it disapeared never to come back. So I am thinking about buying another card (preferably a cheap card) that works with the Live Drive I have.

Turtle beach line are great replacements (and better IMHO of a person with good actual ears and listening to GOOD stuff) they have a few different cards though

The creative live drive only works with creative card. You can get any Creative card and the Livedrive will plug into it, but it has to be a Creative.

The new ones come with an Audigy. The Live! drives are getting pretty popular, and they are comming with more cards now.

You could skip all the crap and just get yourself an m-audio firewire 410...

if that is out of your price range, get a revolution 7.1 (sound quality is far superior to anything creative or turtle beach have to offer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom