Audigy 2ZS platinum

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is the difference between the normal version and the platinum edition. i mean i just dont wan tto spend that extra buck to get some functionality that i wont use.

are there any other cards which are comparable in performance

should i go for an internal or an external?

The platinum edition has the front 5.25 bay. This is very usefully, and is worth the money. Most of your jacks are on the front of the computer not on the back. Internal IMO is better than external, you dont have to worry about where to put it and an extra cord.

yes i have one as well and i use the optical. its verrryyy nice, having all the jacks and controls on the front is very handy. and it comes with a headphone av jack whatever adapter. i would recommend it. plus it looks dang cool. just make sure you get the color that matches your case. i had to order a black faceplate later, a pain. and try to get the one with the little black remote, the white one is kinda ugly and.. blah.

Yes you can, the audigy cards come with alot of software, to do just about anything. I used soundforge before i bought my audigy, but its just the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom