ATTN All Water Cooling Users

Status
Not open for further replies.
it may wear out your tubing faster
what r u using... biodegradable tubing?.... distilled water + drain cleaner??

(sarcasim Lmao... ppl assume im out to get them, or think im an ass, <----unless i indicate that im jk, thats why i added this message)

jolancer said:
what r u using... biodegradable tubing?.... distilled water + drain cleaner??

(sarcasim Lmao... ppl assume im out to get them, or think im an ass, <----unless i indicate that im jk, thats why i added this message)

well by an excessive pump i'm thinking your talking about a pond/pool pump...and that would burst little 1/2" tubing lol. even a large fish tank pump (modded to work in a water loop) might be too much for the clamps of your tubing, break the seal and shoot water everywhere. but not too many people have tried that, its much cheaper to jsust get a certified pump with a warranty and all that.

Pumps used in fish tanks are super loud and vibrate like nobodies b uisness, so threy are out of the question.

I'm only putting into my system the distilled water and the coolant that came with the system. It even came in a nice pretty little bottle that says "Coolant Application" on it.

Jolancer, there is such thing as the pump causing too much PSI within the system which could damage things down to the water block which I believe would be stronger than the tubing, so it is very possibly for too much pressure to exist and to cause problems for any part in the system.

My bigwater pump is only a puny 30gph pump, so if you have a normal water cooling pump that's like 300GPH you won't need a bigger one for another RAD as I'm using 2 rads and somewhat lengthy hose since they are sitting outside my case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom