ATI X800 XT AGP power cord??

Status
Not open for further replies.

IntelUser101

In Runtime
im trying to put this x800xt in my other computer so it can play some decent games.
but i think i need a 'special' power cable for it..please respond quick cuz im getting tired and i dont wanna keep packingit up and unpacking it over and over again

also..i tried without any other cords attatched and it flashes in red text with beeping 'video card power cable not connected, please connect'

If the card has a connecter like the one in the upper right hand corner of this card:

14-102-492-12.JPG

Then you use a FLOPPY POWER CABLE... if you are saying that it will not fit, you are trying to install the cable upside down... rotate 180* and try again.

For MORE reference, see the documents that came WITH the card... That SHOULD be the FIRST place to check.

Wait what does OEM have to do with you not being able to fit a floppy power connector into the card?

mini%20connector.jpg

Looks like that

And you want the bottom to be on the bottom of the card

IntelUser101 said:
well if u didnt know i got the card FROM A FRIEND as 'OEM' and when i say OEM i mean THE CARD

we cannot know what you don't tell us...

Have you asked your friend how he/she had it hooked up in their PC? It should be Fairly straight-forward, and take less than 2 minutes to put it in the PC and connect the extra power cable...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom