ATi Releases Catalyst 9.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fat.Clown

I don't overclock
index page is updated, however download page isn't yet, hopefully soon :)

103svur.jpg
e81i8h.jpg

Yay, it feels good updating my GPU Drivers for a video card I own that isn't discontinued :)

Yay, it feels good updating my GPU Drivers for a video card I own that isn't discontinued :)

lol shh. nvidia discontinues things way to fast i find. like the 8800gts 512mb still a beats gpu yet its discontinued allready like wtf. im worried what il get from rma, if its not another 8800gts 512 il be mad.

lol shh. nvidia discontinues things way to fast i find. like the 8800gts 512mb still a beats gpu yet its discontinued allready like wtf. im worried what il get from rma, if its not another 8800gts 512 il be mad.

You could very well get a 9800GTX or 9800GTX+ :D Wouldn't that be a nice thing?

You could very well get a 9800GTX or 9800GTX+ :D Wouldn't that be a nice thing?

no because then i dont get sli... it is bfg so there is a good chance it wil be a 9800gtx or gtx+ probably gtx+ because of power requirements.i guesse i could sell the cards seperate. and buy a second 9800gtx + and do sli.

no because then i dont get sli... it is bfg so there is a good chance it wil be a 9800gtx or gtx+ probably gtx+ because of power requirements.i guesse i could sell the cards seperate. and buy a second 9800gtx + and do sli.

You can rma both cards, or keep one card and sell the other and grab you a screen to actually put the card to good use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom