ATI Radeon 9600XT...

Status
Not open for further replies.
i believe that the 9800pro will work with your system will work, and the 9800pro is a great card

Red Beret said:
I don't know even one word in Spanish :( ...I live in Ontario, Canada...so I speak some English...(I've been living in Canada for a little more than 2 years now...). But, I do know Russian and Hebrew as well...by the way...back to our main topic...do you guys have any other suggestions as to what to upgrade for the Video Card except the PSU? (I don't have lots of money to spend on that though...). Thanks.;)

WHy is it that Russians always have some reference to Russia/communism in their names? I've seen this a lot and it's got me wondering.

What do you mean Russians have reference to Russia/Communism in their names? What reference bud? And where have you seen this anyway? If you meant my nick-name Red Beret, then I'll tell ya, I think American paratroops and Commandos wear Red berets if I'm not mistaken...so do the British. Plus, I'm not a communist, and I had no intention of involving both Russia, and communism to my actual nick-name... ;)

Red Beret said:
good point, but I don't have a US Visa to cross the border... :(

thats odd, i have a US passport without a canadian visa and i got into calgary ok . . .

then again, it was before 911

does red beret stand for 'red hat' as in linux?

Red Beret said:
What do you mean Russians have reference to Russia/Communism in their names? What reference bud? And where have you seen this anyway? If you meant my nick-name Red Beret, then I'll tell ya, I think American paratroops and Commandos wear Red berets if I'm not mistaken...so do the British. Plus, I'm not a communist, and I had no intention of involving both Russia, and communism to my actual nick-name... ;)

Like red flag/hammer-sickle.

oh I see what you mean...well I had no intention of having any connection between Russia and Red Beret...plus, Russia's flag isn't a red flag with a hammer and sickle...it's now white-blue-red stripes.

to bad comunisum didn't work out, i think it was genious just to many people. i have a shirt that say .com and the o is a computer and then it has the hammer and sickle with the little star at the tip of the sickle. i love that shirt, other people don't lol.

Red Beret said:
oh I see what you mean...well I had no intention of having any connection between Russia and Red Beret...plus, Russia's flag isn't a red flag with a hammer and sickle...it's now white-blue-red stripes.

I mean red in the flag and hammer-sickle for communism, seperately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom